This one-day, in-person seminar will cover a variety of topics, including “Facilitating the Project with Effective Construction Contracting,” “Protecting the Project with Bonds and Insurance,” “Making Changes and Resolving Disputes during the Construction Process,” and “Handling Ethical Issues in Construction.” Attendees of the seminar will learn to do the following:
- Understand project delivery systems and key contract terms.
- Consider protecting the project with bonds and insurance.
- Make changes and resolve disputes during the construction process.
- Avoid ethical issues during the bidding process.
- Incorporate environmental ethics and sustainability into construction projects.
June 12th, 2019
Holiday Inn Airport SE-Mall Area
2700 Pilot Knob Road
Eagan, MN 55121