KJRH-TV reported on the tornado damage that caused Governor Fallin and the Cherokee Nation to declare state of emergency.
This two-day course focuses exclusively on the legal environment and the legal aspects of contracting for construction projects. At the conclusion of this event, attendees will be able to:
- Identify and describe construction-specific legal provisions,
- List various contracts likely to be a part of any construction project,
- Explain and apply contract clauses specific to construction,
- List potential risk to organization and agencies and propose mitigation, and
- Navigate construction contracts to ensure your company/organization's interests are served.
July 10th-11th, 2019
Texas LBJ School
2315 Red River Street
Austin, TX 78712