NBC Bay Area reports the designer of the troubled fix of the Millennium Tower on Thursday declared a key first test of a new strategy to limit more sinking and tilting during construction a success, although experts and city officials cautioned the data was preliminary, Raj Mathai speaks with Jaxon Van Derbeken on it.
The Seminar Group, Inc. is hosting a CLE entitled “Bid Protests on Public Works Projects” in Seattle on November 30, 2021. The seminar will address the following topics:
- View from the Contractor v. View from the Owner;
- W/MBE & DBE Considerations;
- Sealed Bidding;
- Best Value Procurements and Award Disputes; and
- The Subcontractor Listing Law and Other Bid Protest Regulars.
The seminar is available in person (location TBD), live webcast, or on demand. We will update this blog when an in-person location is announced.
Ahlers Cressman & Sleight is excited to have one of its attorneys presenting at the seminar:
- Lindsay K. Watkins, a partner at ACS, will be presenting on W/MBE & DBE CONSIDERATIONS at 2:15 PM.
November 30th, 2021
Virtual & In-Person Event